For many of us that get bombarded on an annual basis with the typical 6 inch, thick, yellow paged book from yester-year and do not feel comfortable with tossing it in the trash for fear getting attacked by many trees.
Here is a list of the Top 10 uses for the books:
10. Use many of them together as building blocks to for an incredible play house;
9. Ideal book to place on top of head and walking for practicing balance and poise;
8. Door Stop;
7. Conduct annual Yellow Page Book throwing contest;
6. Excellent mini step ladders for the hard to reach places around your house or business;
5. Ideal for making several hundred paper airplanes;
4. Excellent seat for those who are vertically challenged;
3. Use as cones for out of bounds and the end zone during your next pick up game of football;
2. Great wheel/tire chuck for under vehicles and trailers to prevent movement while parked;
1. Perfect stand to place your desktop or notebook on for the correct height to conduct your Google searches.
Not to mention if the Google Gods caught you using such an antiquated instrument of Search….. you may have an algorithm change done to you 🙂